Re: Setup for 1.7 must still handle 9x?

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

It works for me(TM), so I don't know what I screwed up.  But at least
we have finally a version of setup which can be used by all package
maintainers.

If nobody beats me to it, I'll upload this version as setup-1.7.exe to
http://cygwin.com tomorrow.

Glad to see you've been able to maintain compatibility with Win95 :-)

Not to belabour a point, but did Dave Korn's work on the command
line package spec ability make it into this version?

Cheers, Ralph