New snapshot of setup.exe uploaded!

  Well, you've been waiting for this long enough :)

  I just uploaded a snapshot of setup.exe 2.602 at the usual place:
http://www.cygwin.com/setup/snapshots/

  It adds one new command-line option:

 -P --packages                          Specify packages to install

  It also has the fix to stop dialogs popping up and interrupting an
unattended install.

  I look forward to receiving your bug reports!

    cheers,
      DaveK