Re: [RFC] 1.7 Packaging: Obsolete packages

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

- Potentially case sensitivity file operations (on OSes and FSes supporting it).

Have managed mounts been fixed yet? Sorry, I've been out of the loop for quite awhile. Anyway, I noticed that Yakkov was using this feature in Cygwin Ports, so I thought I might inquire, since I'm curious as well. ;-)

Cheers,
Nicholas