Re: setup.exe command line parameters

Ralph Hempel wrote:

I'll keep the list posted on progress. The goal is, of course
to get a setup that accepts a list of packages on the command line
so that I can help users setting up cygwin for building an arm
cross compile toolchain.

Bad form, but makeing my patched setup complains about undeclared variable names in ConnectionSettings.cc around line 45:

  net_method
  net_proxy_port
  net_proxy_host

I'm not really a big C++ programmer, so looking around the other
source I see that maybe the NetIO:: class prefix is missing?

Here's a thought...since I'm applying these patches against the latest
and greatest setup HEAD, is this really the 1.7 setup or the 1.5 setup?

The last changelog entry is by Charles Wilson on July 8, 2008

Ralph