Re: [rurban: Re: setup.exe command line parameters]

Dave Korn wrote:

>   We already have a "-p host:port" proxy argument since a little while back.
> Think I may have only applied it to mainline rather than branch.  Will
> combine the best bits from all these patches.

I'd like to quash this idea that things should go on branches.
Everything goes to HEAD.  The only reason we're talking about a branch
is because it was decided that we wanted to make an out-of-cycle release
of the recent signature verifying stuff.  But that's a special
exception, and I don't want to make any others.

There is no "1.7 branch".  When completed the work for 1.7 will be
enabled via #defines, and there will remain only one codebase.

Brian