[RFU] octave 3.0.0

Hi all,
after some cleaning here are the packages

http://matzeri.altervista.org/cygwin/octave/octave-3.0.0-1-src.tar.bz2
http://matzeri.altervista.org/cygwin/octave/octave-3.0.0-1.tar.bz2
http://matzeri.altervista.org/cygwin/octave/octave-devel/octave-devel-3.0.0-1.tar.bz2

setup.hint for octave
sdesc: "The GNU Octave language for numerical
computations"
category: Math
requires: cygwin lapack gnuplot less libreadline6
texinfo fftw3
ldesc: "The GNU Octave language for numerical
computations
Octave is a (mostly Matlab (R) compatible) high-level
language, primarily
intended for numerical computations.  It provides a
convenient command-line
interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems
numerically."
setup.hint for octave-devel
sdesc: "Header files for the GNU Octave language"
category: Math
requires: cygwin octave gcc-g++ gcc-g77
libncurses-devel fftw3-dev
external-source: octave
ldesc: "Header files for the GNU Octave language.
This packages provides the include files needed to
compile and link
user-supplied code with GNU Octave.  If you only write
interpreted .m
files, you do not need this package."

To build the full package I also package the
libraries needed to fully compile octave:

Qhull-2003.1
Hdf5-1.6.7
glpk-4.21     (the latest versions does not compile
                cleanly, so I used this one)
SuiteSparse-3.1.0
fftw3-3.1.2    this is currently a build based on
               Yaakov's one (cygport)

I will rise a separate ITA / RFU for fftw3
as it is needed by Octave programs and dlls.

The others are only needed for building octave,
so there is no real need to RFU.
In any case they are available at
http://matzeri.altervista.org

But if someone is interested I will reconsider the
RFU.

Regards
Marco

Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog/