Re: [ITA] nano package

Lapo Luchini wrote:
Hi Gareth,
just a quick question: do you plan to support the current nano-2.0.x
branch in your Cygwin package relases?

Gareth replied privately to me that's ok with him if I adopt the package.

Should anyone take a look at the packaging?

http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/nano/nano-2.0.6-1.tar.bz2
http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/nano/nano-2.0.6-1-src.tar.bz2

Lapo

Just confirming the above.

Additionally, if anyone wants any of my other packages they are free to do so. I read the mailing list and will respond to questions about my packages (if they don't get eaten by spam filtering or an overzealous delete key) but have no plans to update any of them.

--Gareth