RE: runtime unpleasantness with setup.exe

Part of the unpleasantness is caused by the fact that the message box
doesn't contain any details on why the parse error occured.

I had the same problem a few month ago while testing my own generated
setup.ini. I changed one line in ini.cc and got a message box with
the error message.

This diff is based on ini.cc rev. 2.42, which I used, but rev 2.44
is similar:

*** ini.cc-2.42 Tue Feb 22 11:15:03 2007
--- ini.cc      Tue Feb 20 14:41:56 2007
***************
*** 109,115 ****
      }
    virtual void error(String const &message)const
      {
!       MessageBox (0, message.c_str(), "Error parsing", 0);
      }
    virtual ~ GuiParseFeedback ()
      {
--- 109,115 ----
      }
    virtual void error(String const &message)const
      {
!       MessageBox (0, error_buf, "Error parsing", 0);
      }
    virtual ~ GuiParseFeedback ()
      {

This is probably not the Real Fix, but it helped me a lot.

Servaas