Re: [ITP] sqlite3

Max Bowsher wrote:
> I have no idea, actually. I needed it for Subversion, and it configured
> and built fine, and that's pretty much all the thought I gave it, so far.
Same I did for Monotone: no patch applied and it seems to work well
enough. (thus it is using "define OS_WIN" and os_win.c)

For future reference, a thread that talks about it (but is not the one I
remember about.. can't find it at the moment):
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.sqlite.general/1175

--
Lapo Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (OpenPGP & X.509)