Re: [ITP] libsigsegv-2.4-1

Dr. Volker Zell schrieb:
Reini Urban writes:

> I would like to propose a new package, libsigsegv for cygwin.

Builds fine from source. Your setup.hint has an empty requires line.
I thought it should require at least cygwin.

Otherwise GTG.

Thanks, I fixed that. http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/libsigsegv/setup.hint

Now I have clisp also ready, because the old maintainer Sam Steingold has no windows box anymore and came not through to the list.
I'll open another thread for the maintainer change and the new packages.

--
Reini