Re: Would like to ask about contributing 2 packages?

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 08:58:27AM -0400, Christopher Molnar wrote:
>And I learn something new every day :-) (didn't know about gij). Thanks!
>
>On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 06:31:09AM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>>This is the right list.  As for a working Java on the machine, you should
>>probably use gij (part of the gcc-java package), and just have a
>>dependency on that package, rather than trying to use a non-cygwin
>>non-free VM (are there any other open source VMs ported to cygwin yet?).
>>
>>You may also want to read up on http://cygwin.com/setup.html.

And, if you're going to send email here, you will really need to learn how
to quote messages so that we don't all go mad trying to figure out who said
what.

See the above message for an example of how things should be formatted and
also note that my reply is on the bottom of the message.

cgf