Re: [HEADSUP] List of orphaned packages

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

ctags

I still intend to maintain this. I got hung up getting it to package correctly (see the archives) and haven't been back to it. Are there any serious problems with the current version that a newer one would fix?

My plan was to abandon my previous effort at getting it to package correctly, and just download your source package and start from that. I avoided that initially because I wanted the educational experience of starting from scratch. Although I didn't succeed at packaging ctags, I got the education I sought, so now I have no problem trying another tack.