Interested in becoming the maintainer for txt2man

Hi,

I'm interested in submitting and maintaining Marc Vertes txt2man package
 (http://mvertes.free.fr/). This package is also available in debian
(http://packages.debian.org/stable/text/txt2man).

It is a pretty small package, and I understand if it is considered to
small for a stand-alone package, however there is no harm in proposing
right (at least it worked on one occasion that I tried it ;-) ).

The txt2man setup.hint would look like this:

category: Text Doc
requires: bash gawk cygwin
sdesc:    "Txt2man converts flat ASCII text to man page format"
ldesc:    "Txt2man converts flat ASCII text to man page format. It is a
shell
script using gnu awk, that should run on any Unix like system.
"

Can I just pass one comment? The Cygwin Package Contributor's Guide
(http://cygwin.com/setup.html) is great. However, one area it does not
address, and I am aware that is because in general it is a un-documented
area, is how to test a package you have created. That is, to install a
stand-alone package, away from pointing Cygwin Setup at the mirrors.
Actually, I am assuming it is undocumented. Pointers are off course welcome.

Regards,
Shaddy