Re: updated: guile-1.6.7-2, guile-1.7.2-2

Christopher Faylor writes:

>>Yes, I was using 1.5.16.
>
> Well, that's pretty distressing.  Despite all of my pleas to have people
> test the latest snapshot, you're not even running the latest official
> release...

Actually, it's worse.  I do not run Cygwin at all, this is a box I can
use for basic testing.  I upgrade some stuff using cyg-apt, but that
does not work for cygwin or python, and only once in a while suffer
Windows and run setup.exe.

Of course I always update my build environment before building packages.

> (Yes, I know.  "real work", "real life", "machine problems", "dog ate my
> cygwin release", "abducted by space aliens", etc.)

Got all that and then some.  There are days I do not even run the
latest lilypond...

> However, we'd need more debugging to find out what is going wrong and to
> verify that guile is actually not somehow specifying an absolute path or
> something.

Ok.

Jan.

--