Octave-related patch for rebaseall

All,

I'm not certain if rebase is being actively maintained, since the last release
was over a year ago.  If anyone is, I have a patch for rebaseall that adds
compiled octave shared libraries (*.oct) to the list of things that rebaseall
can rebase.  This should make rebaseall work with octave installations.

Thanks,

Jim Phillips, Cygwin Octave maintainer