On Jun 22 00:27, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Setup.exe URL:
> http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/
>
> Other URLs:
> http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/apache2/apache2-2.0.54-0.3-src.tar.bz2
> http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/apache2/apache2-2.0.54-0.3.tar.bz2
> http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/apache2/apache2-devel/apache2-devel-2.0.54-0.3.tar.bz2
> http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/apache2/apache2-manual/apache2-manual-2.0.54-0.3.tar.bz2
>
> (obviously, I need to bump the release number before final upload)
>
> Setup.hints:
>
> sdesc: "Apache HTTPD 2.0"
> ldesc: "The Apache Software Foundation HTTP Server"
> category: Net Web
> requires: cygwin libaprutil0 libapr0 crypt
>
> sdesc: "Apache HTTPD 2.0 (Development package)"
> ldesc: "The Apache Software Foundation HTTP Server"
> category: Net Web
> requires: apache2
> external-source: apache2
>
> sdesc: "Apache HTTPD 2.0 (Manual)"
> ldesc: "The Apache Software Foundation HTTP Server"
> category: Net Web
> requires:
> external-source: apache2

Packaging and setup.hint files are looking good to me.  So we just
need to make sure that apache2 is in some distro.  Does anybody know?
Otherwise you still need three votes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding.  Feel free to upload at your convenience.

(after your obvious release number change)

Big thanks again,

Red Hat, Inc.