RE: please test new setup

Only UI problem I saw was on the "Choose a download site" page: "Add" button
overlaps the adjacent edit control.  I think that's due to the theme and/or
the button was too close before anyway.

Oh, found another bullet item for you:

- Get rid of the "Installation complete" dialog box.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle