Possible bug with generic build script.

While I was packaging cyrus-sasl I ran into an odd issue with the installed
documentation.  I attempted to add doc/*.html to the install_docs variable,
this failed.  Oddly doc/*.fig worked - but there was only one doc/*.fig file
ChangeLog* also worked, and there was only one ChangeLog file.  It looks
like variable expansion occurs at -f ${srcdir}/$f in the for loop, which
looks broken to me (I am not a shell expert).
In the end I changed the contents of install_docs to be all of the form
${srcdir}/<filename> and remove the ${srcdir}/ from the two lines inside the
for loop where they are actually installed.  This fixed the problem,
although now that I look again, I can't remember why.

Perhaps someone with some decent shell experience can see the best solution
here?

Regards,
Gareth Pearce