[setup] Why does PackageSpecification have a private copy-constructor? (Robert?)

I can't see why setup's PackageSpecification class has a private copy-constructor.
Am I missing something?

The reason why I am suddenly interested is that the C++ standard says that this:

foo(SomeClass())

requires SomeClass's copy-constructor to be accessible (bizarre, no?) and g++ 3.4 has decided to enforce this. So, unless I can make the copy-constructor public (which I don't want to do if doing so risks other problems), I need to rewrite all code like:

do_something(PackageSpecification(somename))

to:

PackageSpecification tmppkgspec(somename);
do_something(tmppkgspec);

which isn't very nice.

Max.