Re: Gerrit: plans for Gnome 2.6

Hallo Yaakov,

Am Montag, 23. August 2004 um 04:27 schriebst du:

> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> | So this is the next on the list... I'll start now to build libbonobo.

> Any progress?

libbonobo includes no documentation in the version I used, I need to
figure out if it is the wrong tarball.  Besides that it is ready to
go.

I have also built gconf, gnome-mime-data, gnome-vfs, libgnome,
libglade, libgnomecanvas, gail and libgtkhtml and finally was able to
build and run GIMP above these.

But there are failing tests for gnome-vfs.  I need some help to track
down the reason and fix the gnome-vfs errors.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=