Re: Please upload new package: TeXmacs-1.0.3.3-1

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> > >[snip]
> > >Andreas,
> > >
> > >There are other packages ready to be uploaded.  I'm not sure what's
> > >holding them up.  Perhaps Dan can take a look at his PPL database and see
> > >which packages are GTG and have 3 votes, and just upload them all...
> >
> > Dan is going to be incommunicado for a while.  I offered this
> > information to the mailing list yesterday and just found out that my
> > outgoing email to sources.redhat.com was being blocked internally.
> > Grrr...
> >
> > So, we'll need people with upload privileges to step in to help out.
>
> I've uploaded this package.  I'd like to ask for somebody else to look for
> further packages.  Igor, you're evidently watching this closely, what about
> you?
>
> Corinna

Corinna,

I'm not watching this in any organized way (not like Dan was), and I don't
have upload privileges, AFAIK.  I'll try to come up with a PPL of sorts,
but it probably won't be as comprehensive as Dan's, and may not be very
timely...  Hopefully, Dan will be back some time next week to pick up the
reins.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/