Re: Pending package status, 2003-09-29

Hallo Corinna,

> Package:        check-0.8.4-1
> Sdesc:          Check: A unit test framework for C
> Maintainer:     Gerrit P. Haase
> Votes:          1
> Reviewed:       yes
> Open because:   not enough votes, review shows problems
> Urls:           http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/check/check-0.8.4-1-src.tar.gz
>                 http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/check/check-0.8.4-1.tar.bz2

Already updated and all 'problems' fixed/addressed, see this message,
please: <83-2066209222.20030927201706@familiehaase.de>

And my server is down, I've uploaded to another location:

http://familiehaase.de/cywgin/check/check-0.8.4-1.tar.bz2
http://familiehaase.de/cywgin/check/check-0.8.4-1-src.tar.bz2
http://familiehaase.de/cywgin/check/setup.hint
# setup.hint file for Check
sdesc: "Check: A unit test framework for C"
ldesc: "Check is a unit test framework for C. It features a simple interface
for defining unit tests, putting little in the way of the
developer. Tests are run in a separate address space, so Check can
catch both assertion failures and code errors that cause segmentation
faults or other signals. The output from unit tests can be used within
source code editors and IDEs.

See http://check.sourceforge.net/ for more information, including a
tutorial."

There are no executables, so it doesn't directly require any other
package.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=