Re: gcc package idea for consideration.

> Ahh, I hate it when I'm right, I suspected this responce.
> I would suggest a gcc-testing version based on the mingw branch - but,
that
> would basically be a gcc package anyway. (since cygwin-mingw doesnt appear
> to have a 3.3 or 3.4 based branch yet.)

replying to myself here (at 4am  noless).  I realise the above comment is
silly - since theres not like theres a gcc 3.2.3 cygwin-mingw branch either.
(AFAICT)  So either way i'd be having some fun doing some merge (yay, i just
love merging). (although 3.3 would be harder, maybe it would be a better
experience).

Gareth - really should be asleep (give rsync some time to work its magic)