Re: setup release

Robb, Sam wrote:
>> What it might be is the new parsing of the control change
>> status codes.
>> I'd suggest you start there with debugging.
>
> I'll try to get to it in my copious free time :-/
>
> Seriously : I've built setup once or twice before, so
> I may be able to look into it, if indeed I can find the
> time.
>
> Is there a debug build of setup.exe available?

No. But for the debugging mentioned above, you will probably want to tweak
code as part of the debugging process, so you will need to build setup
yourself anyway.

It's not hard:
Checkout from CVS
Run ./bootstrap.sh in setup directory (will recurse into libgetopt++)
configure with args from setup webpage
make

Max.