Re: ctags 5.5

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 03:08:07PM +1200, Simon Liddington wrote:
>  I was wondering who the current maintainer was, couldn't find any
> mention in the package and I haven't been in cygwin land long enough to
> guess, its only been a day so far!
>
> Corinna, if you want to carry on with this package, no problem, but if
> you would like to lighten your load i'll be happy to take over.

I'd be happy to give the package into your hands but before we package
it up one note.  I've build ctags-5.5 this morning and I came across a
problem so I thought I should mention.

When running `./ctags -R .' in the ctags build directory, it coredumps.

Did you see the same problem?  It didn't happen on Linux but I hadn't
the time to debug that further.

Cygwin Developer                                mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.