Re: Postinstall failure: file not found

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 07:13, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Rob, Max,
>
> Could we either release a snapshot with the postinstall logging changes in
> it (from HEAD), or backport postinstall logging into the release branch?
> I think it could really help the above poster.  I could post my own
> compiled setup.exe somewhere, but I'd rather he got it through the
> official channels.

Snapshot, sure. Release? No.

I'll kick off a HEAD snapshot in a couple of minutes.

  Release is feature frozen. The only changes being introduced are those
needed to fix actual bugs. Hopefully, if we can get the pace rolling, we
can release good, stable, setups every month or two.

Cheers,
Rob
--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.