Re: setup.exe troubleshooting snapshot

Robert Collins wrote:
> Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>
>> I can do that tonight EST but it would be simpler if you send me the
>> original of the file you want to patch. Otherwise I will need to pull my
>> cvs manual and figure out how to get it.
>
> follow http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html, and grab HEAD.
>
> I've fixed the bug in both HEAD and the release branch. We'll save your
> second patch for the next release.

Robert, you aren't wrapping your ChangeLog entries properly.

Also, you seem to have done something funky with the setup-200303 branch.

Original situation:

HEAD
--> setup-200303
    --> setup-200303-troubleshooting

New, funky situation:

HEAD
--> (anonymous branch)
    --> setup-200303-troubleshooting
        --> setup-200303

I think you force-moved the setup-200303 branch tag by mistake.

I think that the RCS files are technically corrupt, but it should be benign
corruption, in that AFAIK, the only damage is that we have lost access to
versions 2.340.2.x - but not 2.340.2.x.y.z and deeper branches.

Max.