This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:07:59 -0000
- Subject: Re: Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view
- References: <email@example.com> <VA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <00ef01c2c7bc$d4f350d0$78d96f83@pomello> <VA.email@example.com>
To Brian: cygwin-apps is the preferred place to discuss setup development.
Transferring this thread there.
To cygwin-apps: Here is a patch from Brian Keener which got forgotten.
It adds 2 additional views, Only Keeps and Only Skips. I think this could be
valuable, and these very features are in the setup todo list.
Brian Keener wrote:
> Actually the last change I submitted at Roberts request was against
> HEAD (at the time) and can be found at:
> The actual discussion on the change and my posting of the change
> begins with message:
> on July 12 2002.