[ITP] rebase

I would like to contribute a stand-alone (non-persistent) rebase to the
standard Cygwin distribution.  This version is a combination of my
main() (i.e., command line interface) and Ralf Habacker's imagehelper
library.  Note that this version should work on Windows Me and
automatically fixes bad relocations instead of corrupting DLLs (both
thanks to Ralf).

I have also included rebaseall.bat, which is a crude, but easy way for
users to rebase their entire system.  This method of rebasing can be
used until I finally contribute (persistent) rebase functionality to
Cygwin's setup.exe.

Long term I will enhance rebase.exe to work in one of two modes:

1. persistent: work along side of setup.exe to rebase DLLs that have not
   (yet) been installed by setup.exe
2. non-persistent: rebase DLLs ignoring setup.exe's rebase database
   (which is essentially today's, MS-like functionality)

Note that I will be fleshing out the README and setup.hint (i.e. ldesc)
while the voting takes place.

The setup.hint is attached.  Example binary and sources tarballs are
available at:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/rebase/rebase-2.0-4.tar.bz2
    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/rebase/rebase-2.0-4-src.tar.bz2

respectively.