Re: /tmp

I do something similar symlink thing depending on what net server /net/mdc is on. I think setup should check if /tmp.lnk or a /tmp mount-point exists and skip the creation of a /tmp dir if so.

I wouldn't mind trying this out myself, if im not stepping on anyone's toes, and compile the setup source with this addition. Where is the .cc file, in the cvs, that checks/creates /tmp?

Cheers,

Elfyn
elfyn@exposure.org.uk

www.smokeJet.com - Free UK Internet Services