a final (?) feature request for setup

Hi,

I'd really like that the end-box with 'create icon on desk top' and 'add
icon to start menu' has the check boxes not ticked when a previous
installation is detected. (or at least have 'create icon on desk top' not
checked all the time).
Or maybe I can do that with the command line options, but it's so easy to
click on the cygwin page...

By the way, any particular reason why setup is not in the bash path? (It
should be called cygsetup then I suppose)?

Kris