Re: Uncompilable setup.exe... again

Hello,

As Max said, I reinstalled a full clean Cygwin distro (I've noticed that
gcc is provided as release 3.2, and not 2.95 anymore, which could change
things).
Following the instruction on http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html,
I got a copy of the setup source and followed the instruction for configuring
the hole thing, compiled it and... it got built without problem !!!

So, it was a mistake to try to handle cygwin-packets (eg gcc-mingw-3.2-20020817-1.tar.bz2)
without using the setup program. Maybe it's a bad habit I've got, since
I use to work on a GNU/Linux box...

Thanks a lot to everyone who's tried to help me, and I hope that some day,
I'll be skilled enough to help another newbee like me ;-)

Yann Crausaz
Yann Crausaz
EIVD - University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland
Route de Cheseaux 1
1400 Yverdon-les-Bains
Switzerland
mailto:yann.crausaz@eivd.ch