setup.exe window captions

Hi,

It is conventional for setup wizards to have a different caption on each page of the property sheet, but the cygwin setup program uses the same caption (Cygwin Setup) on each page.

This is very easy to change (I've already built a corrected version) so I'm wondering if this was a deliberate design decision for some reason. If it *isn't* deliberate, how would I best go about submitting the appropriate changes? (Only res.rc is affected.)

The reason I wanted to change this is that I use a scripting engine to install software on many machines at once, and the engine relies on looking at window captions to tell what keystrokes to send. A cleaner alternative would be an unattended installation mode - is anybody working on this at the moment, or should I have a go?

Harry.

---
Harry Johnston, http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~harry