ITA: tetex-beta [WAS: Need a tetex-beta maintainer]

Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> writes:

> Jerome BENOIT no longer has the time to maintain the tetex-beta package.
>
> Any volunteers?

Guess I must move quick now, before someone else snatches this most
wanted package.

But seriously, I managed to build teTeX-src-beta-20020530 today.  It's
still a bit of work before I get this packaged (my mknetrel way), but,
there it is.  IOW, I'm assuming there's not too much hurry to
provide a new release.

Any suggestions for renaming the tetex packages?  What if we'd do

   @tetex-beta
   version: <new version>
   requires: tetex-bin

   @texmf-base
   version: <new version>
   requires: tetex-base

etc?

> Many thanks to Jerome for his efforts over the last 1+ years.

Yes, a big thanks Jerome.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter