Re: new release of Pine

Eduardo Chappa wrote:

*** Charles Wilson (cwilson@ece.gatech.edu) wrote today:

:) No, it's just this: since I didn't recall your name, I wondered if
:) someone was "hijacking" the package.  I vaguely remember somebody
:) rather petulantly asking for LDAP support, and was given a "when the
:) maintainer is ready" brushoff (I may be misremembering here -- I'm just
:) explaining what was going on in *my* head).
[deleted]

Oh!, that makes sense. Thank you for being careful about it. Your reason
is more compelling than my personal reasons. I will add my name to the
readme file so that this will not be an issue in the future.

Ah, don't worry about it.  cgf will keep track of it.  right, chris?

--Chuck