Re: TCP Wrappers

Either way, I am going to work on it.  It will be a good exercise in
creating DLL's for Cygwin.  My only concern is that I am not sure how
active the upstream maintainer is.  If you check the porcupine site, tcp
wrappers hasn't been modified since 1997.  Of course, not that many
changes have been introduced.  This may make the diff, we will see.

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers