Re: please update libXML

Hallo Stanislav,

Am Sonntag, 16. Juni 2002 um 15:22 schriebst du:

>> I use this script to relibtoolize (attached).
>> Just run it once *after* applying the little patch (works for both,
>> libxml2 and libxslt).

> Thanks, Gerrit!

> I'll try this on Monday.
> Can you please pass this information to libxml author, Daniel Veillard ?

Hmmm, basically it works.  There are just some libs missing at the
linklines for the dll.  I'm not sure if the -no-undefined is still
needed with a recent libtool-devel version.  At least Robert seems
*not* to use it.

Second point is that we are using a special libtool version
(libtool-devel) which is only available for Cygwin...

The Cygwin libxml maintainer will push patches up to Veillard and the
libxml developers if needed.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=