Re: package offering: gnupg

You probably should add a postinstall script to install-info the .info files -- oh wait -- you could just rely on cgf's _install_info virtual package to handle that...

Other than that, it looks good (although I'm a gpg newbie, so I haven't actually tested *operation*...)

In the build script, don't just comment out the check() function -- you also need to comment out check) from the switch statement. Better, just replace the guts of the check() function with "echo Check not implemented."

You should probably patch 'autogen' to call gettextize with the -c option. Ditto autoconf and automake (and libtool, if that applies).

Other than those tiny things, it looks great.

--Chuck