Question on submitting a package to cygwin

Hi All,
  I have a question on package classifications.  I've read through the
Cygwin Package Contributors Guide and found the list of approved categories:

 Admin   Archive Base   Database  Devel
 Doc     Editors Games  Graphics  Interpreters
 Libs    Mail    Math   Net       Shells
 System  Text    Utils  Web

I'd like to submit couple of packages that I've built under Cygwin, but
I'm at a loss as to a proper category.  The package is a 3270 emulator
(Paul Mattes's x3270 program) which contains a 3270 emulator for X as
well as a curses-based version (and a few other variants).  It's
basically a Telnet app which handles 3270 protocol.  So, what category
would this fit in?  Really, none of the above categories are a proper
match.  Would it be possible to lobby for a new category?  Say
"Applications"?  or "Emulators"?  If someone can suggest one of the
existing categories that would be fitting, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>