setup - parsing code

If you want to edit the parsing code, I've just restructured it.

The parser is in inilex.l and iniparse.y as previously.

Rather than iniparse.y also knowing what objects and classes to use to
build the in memory use of the ini file, it uses an IniDBBuilder to
create that representation.

Currently there are two IniDBBuilders - the base class, and one with the
same behaviour the old code has - that is it merges the data into the
packagedb.

The reason for this is to allow other uses of the parser - such as the
inilinter I'm working on, or a mirroring tool that really doesn't care
what packages are on the system.

Rob