Re: setup all ok now....

 Robert,

Mittwoch, 27. März 2002 15:15:36, du schriebst:

> I think we've done it. So Chuck, feel free to break everyone who's
> lagging behind :}..

Hmmm, I'm not sure...
I tried the first time today.
At first I let setup just fetch the setup.ini files from
several mirrors to see this feature.  Nice;)
I moved my repository below my favorite mirror dir.

Now I got mean and fetched some packages (category test), download only.
It offers me automake-1.6 and tetex and some others.
I didn't changed the selection and setup.exe fetched the packages.
Now I looked into the tetex directory: please see the attached
screenshot.  tetex-beta-20001218-4 was fetched though I have
the package already there!  Note that I have already fetched it
some weeks ago but never installed it.
Now I have two packages there:
tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2.tmp and
tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2

Is there a chance that I can tell setup.exe what is already present
in the repository?  Shouldn't be there some little tool which parses
the repository and makes a list of all locally present packages?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=