RE: [RFE] new setup

No. The user has to be able to override and get exactly what they want.

IF we have:
* conflict and depends resolution popup dialog (mini chooser with only
relevant packages)
* Warning popup with yes/no on deselect dependency

Then reinstall would trigger those - and I'd like that. Until then
though, the user is king.

Rob