FW: whois package

It built OOTB.  I remove some source for an alternate mkpasswd app the
author had included.  It wasn't needed for whois functionality.  I didn't
really consider that patching the app.  Other than that, the only
modifications that I made were to the Makefile to get things pointing in the
right direction.

I know the readme isn't that informative, but there just wasn't that much to
tell.  The author gave no instructions on the usage for whois, so I didn't
bother either.

The revert patch puts things back together, including the mkpasswd source.
It didn't seem like it really applied to whois though, so I didn't mention
it in the readme.  If that bugs you I'll change it.  Again, I didn't change
ANY whois source.  Oh, now that I think about it I did make one small change
to some ancillary perl apps that help during the build process.  It was a
one-liner that is so trivial I doubt anyone'd care, but kept them from
causing problems under some conditions.  In any case, they're in the revert
patch.

Considering the small changes I made, I don't think it'd be necessary to
split out another directory for cygwin patches.  But, you're the pro.  If
you still think I should make the changes let me know.

Mark