Re: announcements trapped by anti-viral filter

What is this discussion doing here?

I'm getting REALLY sick of having to continually police this mailing list.

I don't know why people can't keep the really simple rule straight.

Does this have something to do with applications that are distributed
with cygwin?  No?  Then keep it in cygwin@cygwin.com.

It's particularly puzzling why you would redirect this here when there is
no guarantee that the original poster is even subscribed to cygwin-apps.

cgf