Re: which which

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 12:37:31PM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
> [...]

Please drop the `test' marker.  The GNU version becomes `curr',
my version either `prev' or dropped completely.  I'm going to drop
the `test' marker for the units package either.

You're the maintainer of `which' then, ok?  I just want to make clear
that I don't maintain `which' anymore after the change to the GNU
version.

And again, I don't have any personal problem with that.  I appreciate
that you're proactively moving over to the GNU version.  It makes
sense to use it, as you mentioned in your other posting.

Red Hat, Inc.