RE: setup HEAD update

In a related vein, let me just add that I've been working tonight on sorting out
some of the GUI problems.  In particular I've got a parent/owner window now that
is getting propagated to all the subdialogs in order to fix their
"hide-and-seek" behavior and (hopefully) get the mousewheel working
consistently.

I haven't broken my head though; you must *really* have been frustrated with
Gates' cash cow. ;-)

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.