Re: setup current problems

Robert Collins wrote:

> I've found the problem with setup, and am preparing a new version now.
>
> FYI it's an infinite loop caused by the packages autoconf and
> autoconf-devel (amongst others) depending on each other.

Bleah -- but I tested this earlier.  It worked...or at least I thought I
was exercising the proper code path; I specifically wanted to make sure
that cyclic dependencies were okay.

I guess my earlier 'test' didn't really *test* what I thought it was
testing...sorry for the trouble, folks.

BUT: the dependency loop NEEDS to be there -- becuase those packages ARE
mutually dependent.  It's just that setup needs to traverse the loop
only once and terminate. :-)

--Chuck