spell & ispell

I propose to integrate in the greatly improved
setup (thanks!) my ports of Gnu spell and of
ispell that have long been available on
ftp.franken.de
They would be part of the "text" category.

One issue to address is that of providing
"precompiled" dictionaries (hash files). Raw
dictionaries for many languages and for many
specialties are available on the Web. The
ispell package provides tools to compile them
into hash files.

I propose to include standard US and GB English hash
files in the ispell package.
Alternatively (or in addition) we could allow
separate packages for hash files in different
languages, but this may overwhelm the "text" category
and eventually become a problem.
Having "subcategories" in setup would then become
useful :)

OK?

Pierre