RE: [RFP] cURL (was: It's official -- package moratorium lifted)

I have tested what I could think of to test, and textmode issues appear
to be OK. There may still be a small lingering issue (perhaps related to
textmode) in the `make test` test scripts, but this doesn't affect the
curl client code at all.

You should see an email shortly.

It will include the CYGWIN-PATCHES directory.

The only other thing I can think of is that curl links against OpenSSL,
which introduces import/export issues (I think...). I found this when
looking at the debian package list to see what categories curl is in
over there. Since OpenSSL is itself available via cygwin's setup.exe, I
don't see this as a major problem, however I'm wondering if there's
something that should go in sdesc (or whatever) to point this out?

Since setup.html indicates a new package should be uploaded as
"experimental" -- does that affect setup.hint? If so, how?

--Kevin