Re: [Patch] setup.exe - no skip/keep option buggyness

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>
> Here's a really radical idea -- how about throwing out all of the
windows
> specific stuff and the .rc file and going with something like fltk
> ( http://www.fltk.org/ ) instead?

I'll consider patches, but have no intention of doing this myself at
this point.

The .rc editor I've done work on, sitting in the cygwin-apps cvs
repository (ah, if only I had time) uses fltk IIRC. It's quite nice.
However...

IMO our problem is our internal object model, not the toolkit. I'd
rather get things tidied up one by one, and then reevaluate whats left,
than change toolkits and hope...

Rob